Spathi mountain (2148m) ⛰
Discover all the details about this Hiking Crete Tour
ROCKY LOOSE PATH
Spathi mountain (2148m) ⛰ Hiking Tour
Discover hiking tours in Crete
Our hike start from Limnakaro plateau that located above Lassithi plateau.The hike from the fist minute is demanding the most of the time the terrain is loose that make it more harder to cilmb up to simmit after two hours of hiking we start see the summit SPATHI 2148M .We will hike about 3-4 hour's till the summit SPATHI 2148M.Finally we are on the top we can see the North and the South part of Crete at the same time.After the break we start go back to the start position from the same path, the unstable terrain it will make it harder.After 3 hours hiking down hill we are in Limnakaros plateau. After the hike we go for a lunch to taste local food.
- Lassithi plateau
- Limnakaro plateau
- Spathi peak 2148m
- Cretan food
- Baton sticks
- Raincoat (Depends on weather)
- A bottle of water (0,5L)
- Snacks (Cereal bars, Fruit, Nuts)
- Lunch after Hike ( Cretan Cuisine)
- Vehicle (Return transfer from hotel)
What you will need
- Hiking Boots
- Backpack (In case you do not have we are able to provide you one after you notify us )
- Cap or skull cap (winter), Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses.
- Second Pair of Socks
- Second T-Shirt
- Extra Snack or Water
- Clothes Appropriate for the weather
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Positive vibes!
Learn more about this Hiking Crete Tour
The dominant feature of Dikti is the Lasithi Plateau, the largest plateau of Crete. It's a place with a long history. Diktaion Antron, here, is a cave in which, according to legend, Zeus was born